I've had a bad case of "blogger's block." I can't seem to get into the flow of writing about all that has occurred in the past couple months. Probably because I have reached a point here in Nigeria where life has normalized... One becomes desensitized to all the unusual and new things as they become part and parcel of one's life. But as the saying goes: a picture speaks a thousand words... so I'll take the easy way out and let the pictures do the talking!
Knocked on the door of Grandam's on Christmas Day... Surprise!!
Next Stop: Pelascini Farm in Lindsay
Christmas in the Northwest...
New Year's Eve Wedding for Dan and Liezl









so true.. about the power of pictures, and beautiful pictures
ReplyDeleteSuch a great time. I still cannot believe that you pulled off such a righteous surprise. Loved all the pics--my favorite is the three of us in those goofy hats.
ReplyDelete